View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2018, 09:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
etherealkit smiled, his words seem to wrap around her like a warm blanket. "your right. thank you, hawkspeed. " she grinned. she was different and everyone was. while she may be a bit stranger than others, she didn't care right now. "your a nice cat. i hope your my mentor. " she meowed, truthfully. she actually was kind of worried about getting stern mentor. etherealkit was unsure how to deal with a cat like that. she started to fret over that problem when she heard two apprentices talking about their mentors, one had said that their mentor would yell at them if they weren't fast enough. being yelled at seem scary to etherealkit and she knew she was quite slow.
Hawkspeed smiled and dipped his head,"Why thank you!" he laughed,"You know, you're a kind cat too. And I hope that even if I'm not your mentor, you get a mentor that is worthy of a cat like you. In fact, I don't even know if I'm worthy of such an honor," he mewed lightly, still smiling at the small kit. Hawkspeed, too, hoped that he wouldn't get a grumpy apprentice that would whine at his every order. Etherealkit seemed like the kind of responsible cat that Hawkspeed was looking for in an apprentice.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.