View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@woly

Training. Me, being trained by someone. I wonder how long it'll be till I snap on them and they ask to get a new apprentice. Thought Egretpaw with an inward smirk as he made his way to the training moor. Whether his name had spread through the camp or not, it was pretty obvious to the cats that had met him that he was about as bonkers as one could get without being totally incoherent. Egretpaw knew what he was doing, he relished knowing that he hurt others, loved to see the tears and sometimes even blood if they didn't move out of the way in time. Most of the time though, he didn't physically hurt others unless he was pushed to anger, though that was fairly easy to do. The young white tom is what is known as an explosive psychopath. His anger was wild and sudden and he didn't really think when he was angry, it was afterwards when he was able to think. It was like a red haze covered his eyes and brain, making him sort of black out for a minute as the anger took control over him. Then he just cleaned up the mess afterward.
Maybe his mentor had heard about it, maybe not. And if not, he would soon find out what kind of cat Egretpaw was, fairly quickly. Then again, he didn't know much about his mentor either so this would be interesting regardless.
spireflare sighed. this was his last apprentice until he moved on from this place. the thought made him smile honestly. he could feel his brothers throat under his claws, hear the tear in his throat,the claw in between his toes. the feeling of wind in his fur as he would run far, far away away from this place. away from his past, away from clan rules, away from dumbass leaders. but, he was here for now. tending to the knowledge of some kit. he padded into the training moor, ginger fur slightly ruffled up from his patrol before this. he was bigger then most windclan cats, not having the thin and skinny build, but muscular and broad; like a shadowclan cat. he had scars painted all over his body, it was obvious he was hotheaded. anyways, he padded inside, eyes in slits. he honestly wanted to get this over with.