View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:06 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

LETS BEGIN.
Mission accepted.

It was dark within the ( what do y’all want to call your ship) ship today, they were traveling towards C-345 where a ship biggest of its kind suddenly stopped working and a message was sent out by a man once seen as a savior now is mostly needed for his skills and knowledge on the ship. This mission was accepted by the most successful and talented crew ever seen. With hades alongside sage ( if it’s okay :3) who was the husband of the man they wished to rescue. Hades was in the control center with Sano and Naruko both skilled engineers and fighters as well former army men now working for a better cause. Naruko was the sister of Naruto foxheart and when she heard of the mission her was one of the first to accept without hesitate, Sano shadowheart was a different story. He did truly love his family but he didn’t want to come but was forced to due his vast knowledge of languages and technology. Aziz tigerheart was in the end bay already preparing for the dangerous journey ahead, She was scared but she was lead by determination to find her family and bring them back home beside her was rage who helped her anyway he can. Soon hades began to type something into the control panel to speak to everyone “ Come to the control center now. The Eurotas has been sighted I repeat we’re here. “ he clicks a button to stop it and looks at everyone with him. “ I believe it’s time we save some family. Stay close to it but be careful we don’t know what’s nearby that ship” he says calmly.
@Rubainito
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Rubainito
Okay! You claim one of each if y’all want :3