View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
The shadows of tall trees patterned the lush green grass, simultaneously frightening and exciting the pretty siamese who tentatively padded through the forest. Bubbles had watched the woods with interest for some time, but she had been too afraid to actually step paw into it. However, the day was simply too beautiful not to adventure and she was going crazy just sitting on her fence. She sported a gem studded collar with a dangling sapphire and bell that tinkled through the air and warded off any prey in the vicinity. Not that Bubbles would have been able to catch any, nor would she want to. Bubbles' wide blue eyes scanned the area around her fearfully but with a spark of excitement. This was the most fun the beautiful molly had had in ages! Had Bubbles possessed any wilderness skills, she would have scented the tom as she approached him, but as it was, the feline didn't notice him until he came into her line of sight. Timid and a bit scared while still being the outgoing she-cat that she was, Bubbles mewed quietly, "Oh! Hello..." The Siamese gently walked closer to the foreign tom, intrigued by the first wild cat, as far as she knew, she'd ever come across.
The messy, roguish fur of the other tom seemed to bristle a little more as the other cat approached, but upon realizing that she was not only a she cat but a full time house cat, it settled back down. "Must be my lucky day - imagine meeting someone like you here, beautiful!" Not really surprising. This was a nice neighborhood, but still, Barracuda played the part of meeting a gorgeous she cat for the first time very well. His eyes sparkled and snapped mischieviously as he got to his paws, brushing against the other cat with a smirk coming over his maw. "Aren't you a pretty girl... and what's your name, darling?" He mewed, glancing over the she cat. The last time he had met a she cat with a pretty collar, he'd ended up spending the night at her house and escaping with the collar in the morning. It was back at his home, which he would have to be returning to shortly - after a day with Nyx, Barracuda was ready for a good night's rest and then tomorrow morning he would have a day of relaxation before his next show. Perhaps he would meet this other cat there. The one and only feline he was hoping he wouldn't run into was Iris, and he was going to have to take precautions to make sure she didn't recognize him. This collar was nice as well - perhaps there was a way to get it from her? This would be the second collar he had stolen, but Barracuda wasn't sure that he could get away with it. He'd been feeling guilty lately, having stolen from Iris - so he would have to make sure that he didn't have any second thoughts about this.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.