View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Fuzzyfeline ]

As the tortoiseshell followed her leader toward Seastones, bouncing a little bit and pausing every now and then to chat with a neighbor, she found Silentpaw at the back of the crowd. Due to the Clan taking up the narrow path and the bodies of her Clanmates too dense to shove through without getting yelled at, she was forced to wait until they arrived.
Immediately upon their arrival the cats fanned out and she was able to make it to her sister. Despite having her been born mute, Fleetpaw had always thought she'd had a special connection with her sister. The female had always jumped in to defend her when needed and the first to protect her should the time come. Though she was a little bit overprotective of her,
Fleetpaw managed to stay out of her way enough that she wouldn't feel babied.
Sitting down next to her, she asked a simple yes or no question: "This is our first Gathering! Isn't it exciting?"
Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all