View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Sunpelt padded into the clearing and sniffed the salty air. He loved the fresh running water of RiverClan, but the salty froth of the ocean was irreplaceable. He wrapped his tail around his paws and sat, studying the other Clan cats curiously. You could be fighting them in a matter of moons, he thought. Sunpelt shuddered and sank his claws into the ground. He'd rather not think about the last battle he'd been in--not today, at least. The blood staining the camp, the yowls of injured cats, the overpowering helplessness; they haunted the edges of his memory.
He needed something to get his mind off things.

((OPEN))
[ Hiya! I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this so far, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in! c: ]

Excitement vibrated through a young SkyClan apprentice's body. The walk from camp seemed to take ages. The apprentice had tried to rush the pace of her Clanmates on the way to the Gathering. She just couldn't wait to see all of the other cats from the other Clans. Her excitement went unmatched, however. She'd been told multiple times to calm down and stop running ahead. I couldn't help it though!

Now that Cherrypaw was finally at her first Gathering, her heart had skipped a beat for a moment. There were so many cats! There were so many scents too! Everything was so overwhelming, but only for a moment. "My first Gathering!" The snow white she-cat mewed under her breath. She padded towards the gathering cats with a quick pace. Her blue eyes were flickering everywhere, never resting on the same thing for more than two heartbeats. Cherrypaw was going to remember every single detail of this Gathering. She'd remember this night for the rest of her life. She'd been waiting moons for this!

Suddenly Cherrypaw stumbled backwards as she ran into something. She tried to get herself back on her paws again, but the struggle was too much and she'd just ended up falling on her rear, making her beautiful white fur dirty. With a great deal of hesitance, the apprentice cast her gaze back towards the object she'd run into. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the far bigger tom that she'd run into. Cherrypaw scrambled back to her feet, fighting the urge to make herself smaller than she already was. How embarrassing this was! "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking! I'm real sorry!" The SkyClan she-cat squeaked out. Her clear blue eyes began to dart around to see if there were other cats from her Clan around to back her up in case this tom got too angry with her. She'd heard so many awful things about the cats from other Clans. Cherrypaw silently prayed this cat wasn't a ShadowClan cat. She'd heard a lot about those shady cats.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic