View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart had been trying to sit quietly in her nest. She had been finding herself dosing off from the warpth of the nursery. She was going to miss this place, but she also wasn’t at the same time. She itched to do warrior duties, though she also wanted to always take care of her kits. She wondered if this was how all queens felt. She knew some stayed and just helped take care of kits, while others went back to their own duties. She would probably go back to her duties, as the clan needed as much help as they could get once it became leaf-bare.

She knew that her two other kits were outside playing, however, Poppykit was right there, close to her. The queen found that somewhat comeforting, and eventually found herself dozing off again. Eventually, she was basically sleeping, and was nearly jolted awake as she felt something on her tail. Looking behind her, she saw Poppykit, and a laugh escape her mouth. Swinging her tail away from the kit, she quickly thought of a game to play. “Here, try to catch my tail!” She smiled, “Keep your claws sheathed, however,” she added quickly, not wanting to get hurt. She now watched her kit warmly, waving her tail a bit from side to side to see what Poppy would do.
Giggling quietly as Spottedheart pulled her tail away, the kit immediately bounced back up onto her paws. "I'll keep them sheathed, I promise!" She was tumbling over her words as excitement shook her paws. After speaking, the kit dropped back into a sloppy crouch, her tail whipping violently back and forth. Eye's locked onto the target -- Spottedheart's tail --, Poppykit wiggled her rump more than a few times as she silently debated when to jump. It was intense and quiet, the air fueled with an invisible electricity as her eyes quickly followed the motion of her mother's tail.

One....

Two.....

"Ra!" With a triumphant cry, the kit pushed back on her hind legs, forcing herself forward from her current position and up towards the tail, her front paws swinging wildly back and forth as she attempted to grab on. Tiny claws flexing, the kit gave herself a quick reminder to keep them sheathed and with a thud landed in the nest, partly on top of Spottedheart. I missed! Determination coursing through her veins, Poppykit scrambled back up and took another large leap, managing to bat the tip of the tail. Squealing with laughter, the kit continued the action for a few minutes until she was finally able to wrap herself around Spottedheart's tail. Gently biting the appendage, Poppykit giggled. "I got it!" She mumbled through a mouthful of fur, spitting it out and casting a proud glance towards Spotted.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart