Old April 12th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Hollowstorm

Hollowstorm turned around, feeling a gaze burning on his back. "Who are you?" he asked, confused. He'd been an asshole in life, but it seemed like this she-cat... wanted to talk to him? "Look, whoever you are. You've probably got the wrong cat. I sucked in life, I suck here. My mate dumped me, my kits barely met their father before I left RiverClan, and sometimes I felt like I was a living puppet, my only purpose to become powerful." He self-consciously ran his paw over the scar on his throat. "And I died at the paws of a rouge. I'm nobody."
Minkpaw
She/Her | Former RiverClanner

Curiosity killed the cat. Okay, no, Minkpaw was totally fine. She did side-eye Hollowstorm with one pale blue eye as he went off with his tangent, however. And once he was done, she cocked her head to the side. ". . .Okay." She hadn't asked, but that was... interesting. Minkpaw had been the one to approach him, after all, not the other way around.

Her lips pursed, single eye narrowed slightly as she attempted to focus on her words. Minkpaw was not good with other cats. She didn't have any communication skills, and on top of that, her overall oddness had never helped. "Minkpaw." Her voice was slightly stilted. She hadn't talked to anyone in StarClan since being sent up here. "I. My fathers. They were named Flintfang and Raccoonpelt..?" Her gaze drifted to her small paws. "You are my grandfather?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 12th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.