View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
(k! )

Sasuke smiles softly “ .... kinda but... it’s not exactly working out. So we might break up soon.. hopefully “ he says with a soft sigh as he looks at Tord “ why? Are you perhaps interested?” He asks playfully as he continues walking.

Aziz hears someone call her and begins to stand up and slowly walk towards the door once their she opens it just in time for Alex to be there. “ oh! Alex! Over here” she says in a playful sweet voice which was soon covered by Narutos yelling “ Oh my god! Alex stay the hell away!! You don’t need to come take aziz go make out or something before she freaking kills me with embarrassment!!”
Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.