View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

@Celestial
@Rubinaito