View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:39 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

@Celestial
@Rubinaito
Tord tried not to flinch as Sasuke yawned. The teen saw that as someone not wanting to have anything to do with him, trying some way to signify the conversation would be over soon. Tord tried to ignore the knife that had stabbed through him with that, forcing his overreacting away to the best of his ability. “I’ll do that,” He said, before pushing the door open, trying not to be nervous, nearly starting to talk in Norwegian instead of English as he looked for Lion.

Alex looked at Aziz, before laughing. “Sounds wonderful,” she said, trying not to laugh very hard. “Your masculinity couldn’t be that much on the line,” She rolled her eyes. Keeping her fingers laced through Aziz’s, she walked over to Naruto, trying not to double over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll join you,” she rolled her eyes. “But those photos are going on every social media site that had ever existed after that,” she said, her tone a dead-serious one, even though she wasn’t really being serious in any way.