View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"We have some pretty good memories here, huh?" Blazingcomet mewed to his companion as he sat down in the spot that was all too familiar. This spot was definitely special now. It had been before, but now it was twice as much. He was here with his almost-mate. The only cat that he could look at and say 'that's her, that's my mate.' And someone that he could be proud of. She was the most unique cat he had ever met, or so he believed. She was a cat that Blazingcomet was sure that he loved. "Remember the first time we came up here?" He motioned to Drizzleshard to sit down next to him, just so he could feel her nearby. What they had was special. It was a relationship that would never be broken, the type of love that would last forever, the type of love that was... unique.

And Blazingcomet loved it. His golden eyes fixed themselves on Drizzleshard, showing the happiness that he felt. Right now he felt whole and complete, and perfect. But there was something missing. He knew there was something missing. And that was what he was hoping to fix tonight, the "something" that was missing in his life. He was hoping he could fix it through forging an incredible bond, one that really couldn't be broken. Right now? He was still young. He and Drizzleshard were both still young. But... if there was a way... he would find it. If only she would say 'yes' to one very important question that he was getting up nerve to ask.
Drizzleshard chuckled. "Aw, those were the days," she said with mock nostalgia. It was true, though- there was nothing quite like their first "date", when the pair originally got to know each other. The dates since then had been amazing, yes, but none had the same fresh feeling of the first day. Not that Drizzleshard minded- she loved knowing Blazingcomet so well. It was the just best feeling to know another cat's favorite time of day, color, prey, everything, and love them for it. Love was just the best feeling.

Love was the best feeling. Blazingcomet meant love. Just being around Blazingcomet was the best feeling. With this realization, Drizzleshard knew what she had to do. Hopefully Blazingcomet felt the same way she did- this could backfire so baddly. It wouldn't, though, she was sure. The molly took a deep breath to prepare herself.

"Blazingcomet- I like you. A lot. You know that. You are like the sun, pushing away the cold and darkness of night; like newleaf thawing out leafbare. You are the one thing that makes me happy," Drizzleshard meowed to her companion. She hesitated after this, wanting to see how the ginger tom reacted before continuing.