View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(The gift of Warriors Wikipedi entry called Medicine)
Sorrelkit was only two moons, not too old ,not too young either. She had amber eyes and was a grey-brown molly. She pattered into the den,” Juniperpaw? I want to meet you? Juniperpaw?” She awaitied Juniperpaw’s arrival, but no sign. She sat down for a few seconds, that to this kit, felt like hours I might as well learn about herbs. she smiled and saw the heap of herbs, deciding to taste them. First she grabbed what unknown to her was chervil, it was a green leaf that smelled sweet. She sniffed it and began chewing it and swallowed it, not knowing it was suppose to only have the juice extracted from it Where’s the harm in trying more tasty herbs, since this tasted good. She grabbed what unknown to her was fever few, it smelled tangy, but she assumed her nose was decieving her as she gulped it down don’t eat that soft-leaved herb again. She didn’t really have any side-affects yet, so she went for the next herb, goldenrod which she didn’t recognize, she couldn’t figure out how it would be tasty, but she put it in her mouth chewing excessively before swallowing Don’t eat that scratchy yellow herb... she eyed the last four herbs. Tansy was the next herb she’d eat. It had a strong scent that made her mouth water, she put it in her mouth swallowing it. Yummy. Eat the yellow flowers. She saw thyme, which she thought was mint a tangy little treat her friends spoke of stealing from Juniperpaw’s den. She gulped it up, it was really tangy, don’t eat mint again. She paused wondering what was taking Juniperpaw so long. She glanced at her remaining pile of herbs to eat. She saw the poppyseeds and scooped a small pawful into her mouth knawing on it growing sleepy, but it just wouldn’t break up, so she spat them out onto the floor eyeing the remaining herb, a deathberry. The dark red berry looked tasty, so half asleep she pawed the berry into her open mouth and bit into it. Gagging at the taste. Muttering as she slowly chewed the deathberry.
[ yep xD the guide to being a medicine cat ]

Juniperpaw carried a clump of feverfew cautiously between her jaws. She was careful not to pierce the leaves with her sharp teeth, placing her paws firmly in areas that were flat and clear of anything that may startle her into biting down. She made her way towards the medicine den, tail-tip flicking in acknowledgement to any felines who greeted her in a friendly hello. The young medicine cat had no idea what would welcome her the moment she entered the den. Right now, she was upbeat and content, but little did she know her emotions would soon take an extreme nosedive.

The 'paw ducked her head as she slipped through the medicine den entrance, feeling the stick-built walls poke her flanks as she shoved through. She was purring softly with happiness but the soft rumbling deep in her throat immediately stopped the second she raised her head to take in the sight of her den. The piles of herbs weren't too disorganized compared to how she'd left them, but they'd obviously been tinkered with. Juniperpaw's gaze was drawn to the small bundle of fur hunched over. Stretching her jaws wide in a loud gasp, the feverfew leaves fluttered from her grip and the older she-cat screeched, ``What have you done?`` Her fur was bristling but her eyes were wide with shock. Juniperpaw was a confusing mix of anger, concern, and guilt.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 17th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.