View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:41 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sorrelkit gave a small moan in misery, the death berry was in her jaw still, due to biting it and having her mouth open, it was trickling red juice out of her mouth. Sorrelkit grunted to tired to spit the deathberry out. She hardly was aware of Juniperpaw.
Juniperpaw was quick to jump into action, hurrying towards the brown-pelted kit and lowering herself to the small cat's level. It didn't take long to notice the red liquid dripping from Sorrelkit's mouth and based off sight and smell Juniperpaw was able to determine that the younger she-cat had eaten not only the other herbs, but a deathberry as well. Cursing under her breath and wondering when kits' intelligence ran off and was replaced with stupidity, Juniperpaw began the process of scooping the remains of the deathberry from the kit's mouth. It was a struggle to pry Sorrelkit's jaws open and pull all of the deadly berry out that she could but she did her best.

Once she'd scooped out all she could Juniperpaw swiftly whipped around and raced to her herb store, making more of a mess with her herbs as she plunged through the disorganized piles. Frantically, the medicine cat searched for yarrow leaves, the leaves that would save Sorrelkit's lives. Luckily for her, Juniperpaw was able to find a leaf which she carried over to the kit in pain. The apprentice-aged medicine cat chewed the yarrow into a softer substance, one that would be easy to shove down the kit's small throat. With intentions of saving Sorrelkit, Juniperpaw spit the yarrow onto her paw and stretching the kit's jaws open she pushed her mottled foot as far down as possible. Juniperpaw pulled her paw back and waited for the yarrow to do its job. She crouched at Sorrelkit's side, pressed against the young feline's flank in an attempt to be comforting.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 19th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.