View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:54 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sorrelkit gulped,” I think I can walk. I don’t know why your being so nice when I was messing with your den.” She meowed exaustion filling her through. She didn’t want to be carried like a weak little kit, like she as truthfully. She couldn’t figure out why Juniperpaw wasn’t mad at her anyways.
Juniperpaw was mad, she was as upset as upset could get. However, as medicine cat, it was her duty to remain strong and calm for her patients. She couldn't freak out like she wanted to, she couldn't cry and scream all her frustration, but instead, she had to help the one kit that destroyed her herb piles. She was more than willing to help Sorrelkit, but she wished it was on better terms. ``I like to help others, Sorrelkit, and right now you are in dire need of my support. Your needs overpower my feelings.`` It was true - Juniperpaw's emotions meant nothing right now, but the kit's health did. With her tail-tip resting lightly on Sorrelkit's spine, the medicine cat guided her to an available nest for her to rest on. ``I'll send for someone to retrieve fresh-kill for when you wake.``