View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:07 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Lost at Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
@Undercover

Pine was exhausted. He had met Melanorie near the former Dusk Syndacite territory after their defeat, expecting a victory, only to be greatly disappointed. His eye had been torn out by a healer trainee and it pained him to see his beloved mate’s shocked expression. They had been meeting in secret for a long time now, and at the idea of taking over the Clans, he figured that he could let Melanorie in after their victory. Now they would have to survive on their own.

“I.. I’m sorry.. we lost. Horribly. We were greatly outnumbered. I don’t think Halite expected there to be that many Clan cats.. we’re on our own now.” He nuzzled her cheek, his wounds still stinging and his vision still adjusting. He somehow felt like it was his fault that they were defeated, and subsequently that his mate was unsafe. “I’m sorry.”
Menalorie padded between two bushes, jaws parted for her mate, Pine. As his scent touched her senses, the she-cat hurried in the direction it was coming from. She stopped short, Shock rippling from her in a wave. What had happened at the battle?! Rushing forward, she nuzzled his chest. As words rumbled from his chest, Menalorie patiently waited for him to finish. She drew back and blinked.

"What are you apologizing for?" She asked, drawing her tail along his spine. "I'm sure you tried your best." The small orange Molly paused, then meowed hesitantly. "Who took out your...eye?" She hoped it didn't hurt to much now. She knew they would be fine as long as they were together.

Last edited by Undercover; November 11th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.