Thread: Stories dump
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Stories dump

this next piece is something I literally just wrote because I thought it was a cool idea and I was really inspired for some reason? then again I just wrote this and it’s 11:45pm so there’s no guarantee how good of a quality it is.

There once was an isle of immortals. These immortals had chosen to stay young their entire lives. Their cunning persuasiveness and youthful looks fooled many. These boys lived in their own world, one far away from that of the mortals. Though they had built their pathway between the worlds. For sometimes the boys would choose to leave, or they would be killed. These immortals could not die or sickness or old age like mortals. The only way for them to die is to be punctured through their heart. Some of the boys died, for their were resistance forces that appeared every few decades. Or some merely left to find their own realms to begin. So the chief had to find more boys to live in his domain. That’s why he had the link. He had the link for the sole purpose of flying to the mortal world. There he would steal the kids from their beds. He would pull them away with promises of great adventures and places. With magic and treasures to be found, fights to be won, and victories to be had. That’s what enticed the boys to come with him. Rarely was he ever refused, for the chief was cunning and sly like a fox.
The chief always made sure to pr nose more than he could offer. Sure he could offer it for some time, but eventually he fell short on his promise. The kids would want to go back. They would miss their mothers and fathers. They would miss all their friends, but the chief promised that they would much rather enjoy his isle. He told them once even that there was no way for them to return. Once an immortal always immortal. There would be no more days with their family. They would have to watch their loved ones, their friends and family, everyone die. Over and over and over again it would happen because they could not die. Though they never knew that there truly was a way back to reality. The chief was greedy. He didn’t want the boys to leave. He wanted to establish his empire. They were his to subdue. The boys were under his rules and they worshipped him and praised him like a god for the things he had done for them. The chief never thought anything about it. He slipped into a phase where he grew lax. He knew he had the boys in his control. He knew that they would be loyal to him. But he was naive and wrong. For there was one boy that held onto the prospect of finding his way home, to see his mother and cherish her through her life. Even if he would have to watch her die, he would rather do that than let her live without knowing he was okay.
The boy figured it out one night. He slipped into the Chiefs room and grabbed his flight source. He sprinkled it on himself and placed it back like nothing had happened. The boy left without a trace of where he was going and he sailed back home to his mother. Though when the boy got back he discovered that his mother had already fallen ill. She was dying already and he hadn’t been back but four days before she was gone. Though his mother had explained to him, that it had been twenty years since the night he disappeared. That was the odd thing, it had only been a week on the island. He didn’t know how it worked or what would have to change, but he needed to think of something. And he had all the time int he world to think of it. He wasn’t getting any younger, so he spent his days in the mortal world. He sat and plotted the downfall of the chief that had stolen him from his mother. This go what the boy didn’t notice until years later was that the immortal magic of the chief didn’t affect him here. He was growing older. He was older. He didn’t pay attention it it, much like you don’t realize how much you grow in height over the years. But he was in his early twenties. He was tall and dashing, a dark colored mustache forced on his upper lip. He had the slight shadow of a beard beginning to fill in his long pointed chin. The boy, now a man was into the profession of ship building. That was where he made his living.
He did multiple duties, whether it was building an actual ship, or if he was playing on of the crew in someone’s boat for pay. He was a jack of all trades when it came to the ship industry. The man even found himself a wife. He didn’t fear having to watch her die again, for he was like a mortal now. He was agin normally. He took his wife and the two had a son. They treasured their son above all else. They did everything for him. They gave their life savings for him to go to a higher school. They wanted the best for him and were more than willing to give their all. Though the man had forgotten about his childhood. It wasn’t until one evening where he heard his son talking in his room to something. When he went in to go see, his son was gone. The only thing left was a trace of the yellow flying dust and the shadow of the chief slipping out the window. The man knew exactly who it was and he knew he would have to go after his son. He swiped up the dust he could and swept it into a container. He ran down stairs to collect his ship wear. He swung the velvety jacket over his arms and grabbed his hat as he rushed out the door. He ran to the docs, the feather in his hat tempting to blow away. He swung into the deck of his ship and pulled the bottle of flying dust from his pocket. He uncapped the bottle and sprinkled it over his ship. There wasn’t a lot so he knew he wouldn’t be able to go fast. He wouldn’t be able to stay up long either. But he worked his boat, the Jolly Roger, and flew it into the sky, straight for the stars.
He flew as fast as he could, the sails of the captain opened to catch the wind. He knew how to return to that horrid land. He flew towards the second star and entered the land. He saw the rainbows twinkling brightly over the whole island. He could see the rocks at the lagoon where the mermaids played. He looked to the other side and saw smoke rising from the teepee tents. It was all just as he remembered. And despite the bright and friendly appearance, the Captain knew this was a place of horrors. He would do anything to get his son back. He had to find Peter and end this rule of tyranny. Captain Hook made sure that he would be the one to set Neverland free from the evil demon known as Peter Pan.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~