View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Just as it seemed Heatherfur could pause and take a breath, another patient would come in. Warrior training certainly hadn't prepared her for this; the constant influx of patients, all those cats who did something as little as tripping over their own paws to running into thorn bushes - they all needed to be seen. And with what little herb knowledge Heatherfur had, it was hard to keep all the herbs straight. So when Moonstone came and collapsed on her den, the tabby's fur fluffed up in surprise, and a part of her mind went blank. "Oh, dear StarClan help me," she breathed as she hurried forward, brow pulled together tightly. Gently, she grabbed the feline by her scruff and began to drag her over to a makeshift nest, the remainder of the moss she had left in the den. It reminded her of helping her former Clanmates in WindClan to safety during a battle. "Here we go," she tried to mew around Moonstone's neckfur, making sure she was able to get into the nest on her good side. "What happened?" she asked breathlessly, already racking her brain on what to do first in this situation. Blood still spilled out from the wound, and part of it made Heatherfur a bit dizzy on her paws.
Moonstone pulled in a ragged breath, "Giant badger. I accidentally put my paw into a set and it attacked" she said after Heatherfur moved her to the nest. She flinched as she squirmed to a more comfortable posture.