View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Archie the Orange tom with white paws and blue bow tie sat down happily on his chair he looked out the mansion out into the courtyard his whiskers twitched he never really ventured out farther then the courtyard itself his tail flicked at the thought of straying from his lovely lavish life he couldn't his owner would be devastated he loved his person dearly.

His brown eyes strayed from the window when his owner walked in the huge room his gloved hand reached out to pet Archie who purred . The human scratched Archies back and the toms brown eyes lit up
over over no right! ....thats..it! I love this place he thought and settled his head on his paws with a pleased purr. His owner walked to the window and looked outside the man was rather handsom he had a tux white gloves sleek black hair. A pipe . Archie loved his owner he would do anything to make him happy if he was down. " I'll never stray from home sir " he meowed and licked his paw
@Swiftheart
Saturn jumped over yet another fence,getting further and further away from his home.The sleek black Tom paused every now and then to make sure there where no dogs,but he haven't seen any yet,so he continued after seeing none again.I finally got away!And better yet,it was a peice of cake!' he thought,walking across Archie's window ceil.He paused,wondering who's home this was.His curiosity got the best of him and he looked in from the edge,hoping not to be seen.'Probably just another kittypet,but any extra food would be nice anyways,and maby there might be some laying around.' he curled his tail around his paws,watching the twolegs leave the contented kittypet in the room.'I wish my twolegs would have done that...'

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord