View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saturn jumped over yet another fence,getting further and further away from his home.The sleek black Tom paused every now and then to make sure there where no dogs,but he haven't seen any yet,so he continued after seeing none again.I finally got away!And better yet,it was a peice of cake!' he thought,walking across Archie's window ceil.He paused,wondering who's home this was.His curiosity got the best of him and he looked in from the edge,hoping not to be seen.'Probably just another kittypet,but any extra food would be nice anyways,and maby there might be some laying around.' he curled his tail around his paws,watching the twolegs leave the contented kittypet in the room.'I wish my twolegs would have done that...'
Archies eyes scanned the room again until he looked outside his head was up and his ears pointed towards Saturn his whiskers twitched , he seemed interested in this stranger and tilted his head his tail flicked again as he stood up now stretching his legs . He crouched then jumped over to a near by table then onto the window ledge where Saturn was at he smiled softly and pawed the glass he balances on his hind legs standing up and pawed the window luckily the twoleg never locked it so with a few pushes of his paws the window opened . Archie then landed back on his front paws his tail in the air . He just kept smiling he loves company .
" hey stranger "he meowed as he sat down wrapping his tail over his paws.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )