View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saturn smiled,the thought of food already making him hungrey."Thanks Archie! " he said gratefully,but then he rembered some twolegs had dogs and monsters and other dangerous things,even though his twolegs hadn't had anything but a monster,which sat on the rock trail to his house,so he didn't think he would have to worry about that here either,but dogs...
"Do your twolegs have any dogs,or is it just you?" He asked,glancing inside as if he was expecting to see a droling dog right at the window,even though he didn't.
Archie snorted at the word dog his twoleg hated dogs . His fur bristled just a tad bit but cleared his throat
" if there were any dogs here id kick their tails! My twoleg doesn't allow such savages in here. You see he likes our kind " he meowed and smiled he leapt on to a near by table looking back at Saturn his nose twitched as he smelled smoke he realized his twoleg had set the fire breather on . He liked the fire breather it gave him warmth never attacked him his twoleg seemed to like the fire breather as well. He also smelled food being made in the prey room! He loved food! " c'mon ! My twoleg is making food! " he meowed and ran to the prey room his stomach growled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )