View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:50 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Elder? Pah! Bluegorse shook his head, reaching to swipe some snow at the smaller feline. "Please! I can't be more than a few moons your senior, I'm not that old!" Was he? His warrior ceremony wasn't too far back, and Bluegorse tried to keep a kit-like nature when he wasn't in so much pain. That.. pulpy thing she put on him was helping, the burn had faded into a numbness.

The sound of pawsteps stole his attention from her, and he squinted at the returning patrol. Flintstar looked like hell, and some of the others didn't look much better.. did they win? The rogue that came in seemed to think so. "I should probably let you um, deal with them! I probably shouldn't hold you up.." he offered her a small smile.

She blew a playful raspberry at the tom as the snow landed on her pelt, glaring softly at the tom. He didn't look that old...but he still looked old. She purred once more, sticking a final cobwebs on his pelt.
"If you think so, Bluegorse! They always say 'youth is in the mind'." She teased, bunching up the remaining herbs.

Her gaze flickered in the direction of his own, eyes widening in surprise at Flintstar's patrol. They looked battered. She gave a mrrow of curiousity. Did they win? She turned to Bluegorse.
"Uh, yeah, I guess so...see you around! Be aware, take care!"

[@Delta @RedHead]

She approached Flintstar, gaze flicking from cat to cat.
"Do you need any healing help?" She asked, tail whipping in apprehension.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3