View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:18 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Marbleface didn't hesitate to follow after the bengal tom. He made her small frame look even smaller, though she didn't mind. She was small but fierce, and she took pride in how she was sometimes able to surprise others with her sometimes fiery attitude. Though she wanted to keep it neatly tucked away tonight, seem civil for the time being. Maybe once she got more comfortable around him he would begin to see that side of her, but at the present only her family saw it. Especially her parents, she despised them with a burning passion. Silentpaw she was more indifferent to, just wanted nothing to do with her. She matched his pace, her legs having to move twice as fast as his. That was the one problem with being small. "At least it isn't too windy tonight." She commented to break the silence. Both of the felines had short pelts so she bet the wind tore through his fur as it did with hers. And the crisp leaf-fall winds had her squirming uncomfortably lately, yet excitedly lately. She was a strange specimen. "Though I am looking forward to the colder weather, I always found it comforting in a way." That probably made him think she was weird, she realized and made a cringing face looking away. What kind of cat actually enjoyed the numbing cold anyways?