View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Charmer
Beespirit frantically entered the den holding a stick in his jaw to drag Logpaw in and keep him close,” Stay in the den Logpaw, and Don’t eat anything, okay?” He instructed before shuffling to Shinefang,” I want to know, is Logpaw playing mousebrained, or does he have a mental illness. He plays with his stick instead of other apprentices, and despite the fact that his kin are going to be warriors in a moon, he still can’t hunt, let alone properly defend himself.” He asked seriously.

Logpaw wandered around the den carrying the stick,” Stickpaw, now listen to me, pretend I’m grumpy old Beespirit- who claims he’s only twenty-seven moons old. Stay in the den and don’t eat anything.” He tossed the stick on a pile of leaves nearby, the weren’t herbs just scraps that had been swept upwhen Shinefang cleaned his den,” Stickpaw! I told you not to eat the herbs.” He scolded playfully rolling over onto his back with the stick in his jaw wriggling before getting up wandering around with the stick still on the pile of scraps.
Shinefang had just finished changing Gorsepaw's cobwebs again. When he had heard the sound of cats entering his den, he had hurried over to receive his new patients and check them for injuries. He hadn't expected this, whatever it was. He watched as the apprentice talked to and playfully rolled around with a stick, chastising it like a parent and mimicking what this tom had said. "Beespirit, right?" Shinefang asked, keeping his eye on the younger cat. "Are you this tom's mentor? Father?" Maybe it was Shinefang's age, but for the life of him, he couldn't seem to remember how each clan member related to one another. Maybe it was just his age.