View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
At first Gorsepaw was disappointed and frustrated that after all she had been through she still had to sit here and wait for another few days. But of course, she understood ShineFang's reasons completely. "Actually, yeah I am. I haven't eaten in ages cause I've been so asleep. Just a little mouse or shrew will do though. I don't have a big appetite just yet." The tabby mewed. "Since I'm staying here for a few days more and I don't want to sit around and sleep...is there anything I can help you with?"
As much as Shinefang knew the apprentice wouldn't be happy with the longer stay in the medicine den, he'd take their momentary unhappiness over the risk of infection and death. He was sure the apprentice would agree. "Sure, I'll fetch you something." Looking around for something the apprentice cure help with, it did take him long to settle on something that he'd been neglecting. "Eh, why not. The bit of herbs and fur on the floor is starting to get a little out of control. Mind sweeping it into a pile? Maybe into that corner there." He said, pointing near the mouth of the den before going out to fetch a piece of freshkill for his apprentice.