View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
As much as Shinefang knew the apprentice wouldn't be happy with the longer stay in the medicine den, he'd take their momentary unhappiness over the risk of infection and death. He was sure the apprentice would agree. "Sure, I'll fetch you something." Looking around for something the apprentice cure help with, it did take him long to settle on something that he'd been neglecting. "Eh, why not. The bit of herbs and fur on the floor is starting to get a little out of control. Mind sweeping it into a pile? Maybe into that corner there." He said, pointing near the mouth of the den before going out to fetch a piece of freshkill for his apprentice.
Gorsepaw nodded then looked at the floor in disgust as ShineFang left. This isn't what I wanted! I thought I was gonna sort herbs or chew them into poultices...but I guess that's all the work of an apprentice...ugh...it's always apprentices isn't it? The apprentice began sweeping All the dirt into a pile in a corner of the den. GorsePaw became angry about what had happened to her, and it wasn't her tail. "Every cat always gets a mentor, whether they're nice or not. Then just when I get a mentor he goes and decides clan life isn't for him! What a selfish...weak...whatever, he wasn't that smart or strong anyway." The tabby screeched her thoughts out loud. ShineFang made her jump when he entered the den with some prey. "All done and cleared up!" The Molly faked a smile.