View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[Okay that makes more sense, and yes it's totally fine <3 I assume you mean that Oriole would have seen everything happen, I'll just twist that into my post]
Surgestorm returned later in the evening, the sun soon to be dipping below the horizon. He actually hadn't been gone long, maybe only an hour or so, but he was absolutely drained - physically and, especially, emotionally. His grey paws, stained darker from Rabbitpounce's blood, dragged along the floor as he entered his den slowly. There had been nothing he could do to save the warrior, and that always made his mood plummet. But the underlying fact was that Surgestorm's failure to save this warrior meant that WindClan was definitely going to war - there was no way to change the clan's mind now. And war... war was a medicine cat's worst fear. He sighed deeply, looking around and expecting to find the mess he had left in a hurry just a little while ago. However, he was surprised to find that the den actually seemed clean. Squinting into the darkness, he saw movement near his herb storage. "Oriolekit?" He guessed accurately by the scent, his voice soft as to not startle her. The tom would never had guessed that the kitten who had messed up his den in the first place would stay to clean up the mess she had created. Did Yellowpaw stay as well?

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!