View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Sounds simple enough. What do you say we do some gathering before you have to be on your way?" Shinefang asked. Keen to spend some time out of his den and get out into the territory. He wanted to spend a bit of time away from that empty nest in his den. And besides, he liked speaking to the younger cat. Spending time reminded him of his days as a warrior mentor. But of course, he'd be learning from her as well.
``Oh yes! Lead the way, oldie,`` Juniperpaw teased, prancing towards the medicine den entrance. She wasn't too eager to leave SkyClan and would actually prefer to stay here days-on-end, but although that couldn't happen, she'd extend her stay for as long as possible, even if just a few moments. She genuinely enjoyed Shinefang's company, probably more than anyone, and would just love some quality time with the older tomcat. Juniperpaw briefly wondered if the other medicine cat would be okay out in the territory, where it was snowy and cold, but then she brushed it off, reminding herself that even if it wasn't, nothing could stop Shinefang from doing what he wanted.