View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Not so far. Nothing extremely painful anyway. A few little throbs every now and then and if I knock it it hurts but it's surprisingly, healing quickly. Ha, what do you think my warrior name would be? GorseTail? I like that name...I'm not offended by it. I want to wear my scars like trophies!" The brown tabby mewed triumphantly, checking begin her to make sure she didn't disturb the other patients.
Shinefang's whiskers twitched in amusement, glad to see the shecat was in good spirits. "Maybe. Any if you have to wear them, you may as well wear them proudly," he agreed, thinking of the many many scars he himself bore. He had always been glad that losing his eye as an apprentice hadn't affected his name though. Shineeye sounded stupid. "Or maybe Gorsemouth, since you can't seem to stop talking," the tom chided playfully. Looking at a pile of sticks he had tucked in the corner, he sighed. "I forgot I have to take care of that," he muttered to himself, "Unless..." turning his head to eye the younger shecat mischievously, Shinefang asked. "Want a job? I've got to got do a little herb gathering, but since you're stuck here, those sticks over there need to have their bark stripped. Their for queens to bite down on while they're kitting," he explained.