View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Let’s try to get better than a 1-liner, IDK why I’m writing one-liners when before that I was writing 2 paragraphs)

Beespirit paused,” He never actually had known parents.” He murmered, glancing at him,” He’s always been like this.” He added,” atleast since I’ve been his mentor.” He meowed, more bluntly,” You can see how it’s hard to teach him to hunt and fight.”

Logpaw scampered around as if he was carefree tossing his stick in the air and catching it.
(Sure. Though I would argue that there's nothing wrong with short posts if they are done well.)

"Umm," the medicine cat hummed in agreement. Watching the apprentice scamper about, Shinefang nodded. He strode up to Logpaw, sitting close enough to him to attract his attention. Tentatively, he stuck out a paw and jabbed the apprentice in the ribs. Not too hard. His aim was to get his attention. "Hey. Hey you," he meowed, scrutinizing the younger cat. "What's you name?" he asked, figuring he'd get more information from trying to talk to the cat himself. His amber eye flicked to the stick Logpaw had been playing with, then back to the apprentice. "What's with that stick there." The medicine cat kept his attention on the apprentice, unsure of what sort of response to expect.