View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang's whiskers twitched in amusement, glad to see the shecat was in good spirits. "Maybe. Any if you have to wear them, you may as well wear them proudly," he agreed, thinking of the many many scars he himself bore. He had always been glad that losing his eye as an apprentice hadn't affected his name though. Shineeye sounded stupid. "Or maybe Gorsemouth, since you can't seem to stop talking," the tom chided playfully. Looking at a pile of sticks he had tucked in the corner, he sighed. "I forgot I have to take care of that," he muttered to himself, "Unless..." turning his head to eye the younger shecat mischievously, Shinefang asked. "Want a job? I've got to got do a little herb gathering, but since you're stuck here, those sticks over there need to have their bark stripped. Their for queens to bite down on while they're kitting," he explained.
Gorsepaw playfully stuck her tongue out at the old cat as he commented on how much she had to say all the time. "Sure!" she smiled, more eager to do it now she was in a better mood. I think we've become pretty good friends over these few days... her mind then went to the kitting queens the sticks were for. Oh I defineatly wanna be a queen! I'd love to be a mother and have lots of little warriors running around at my paws...but for now, I'd better make sure I keep all my paws... The apprentice thought, smirking.
The brown tabby padded over to the pile and picked up a stick from the very top. She started ripping at the bark with her claws, trying to make little openings, then peeled the rest off with her teeth.