View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang spared a glance at the stick, his tail giving a twitch as he looked it over. It looked like a regular old stick to him. "Hmm," was all the acknowledgement he gave that he's heard Logpaw introduce the thing as his friend. "How you you like being an apprentice?" the old tom asked him, just wanting to keep the cat talking long enough to see if he could figure out his behavior. He could practically feel Beespirit's eyes on his back, the mentor's frustration coming off him in waves.
Beespirit gave a small quiet snort at that question He’s a failure. He’s twelve moons, the only thing he’s caught is sticks, unless I count the time he chased a rabbit into my paws and I killed it, then he told me he was running because he saw a stick, not the rabbit. Though he’s caught plenty of fleas, ticks, and beetles. This apprentice was never going to become a warrior not as far as he was concerned. He wanted to drop Logpaw off at the twoleg place and run off, he’d be a good kittypet, not a clan cat. Some cats even born into clan life- aren’t suited for it, and as far as Beespirit was concerned, Logpaw wasn’t suited for clan life.

Logpaw blinked,” Well- Beespirit gets mad at me for being twelve moons old and unable to hunt anything besides, fleas, ticks, beetles, and sticks.” He meowed,” But I think it’s progress.” He added sheepishly, What is Shinefang thinking, when is Shinefang going to put a red berry in a piece of prey and ask me to eat it. He wondered assuming Beespirit was taking him here to assess whether he’s worthy to killed or not,” Beespirit doesn’t agree. Fighting for me is throwing sticks at my battle partner and keeping my distance. Though, the only thing I can do correctly would be climbing trees. He’s good with that, just mad I can’t hunt in the trees.” He meowed wondering when Shinefang would kill him once more,” Quit nice talking me. I know your going to feed me a red berry that kills me.” He meowed knowing that those ones killed him, unaware it was called a deathberry.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here