View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:48 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The Russian blue she cat trotted along the outskirts of the raging battle, her ears where pinned to the back of her heav and her tail lashing ruth nicely as she moved fluently. She was searching for deserters or anyone reLly to attack or chase off once the broken from the give in the middle. But as she came around a bend a small shape practically dragging themselves away. The feline stoped a few tail lengths away than laughed a hearty laugh. It eas DS by the scent and Shiverlight knew it. hes so feeble. she thought as she approached. "where may I ask are you going?" she mused over him.
The young tom bared his teeth and growled at her, as if trying to frighten the impending doom. He didn't respond. He was not afraid of death, and he was going to make sure she knew that from his hissing and spitting.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind