View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:00 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The art of war…is a road either to saftey or to ruin (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post
Shadow-2 watched as shadow-1 took off, preparing to take off. Shadow-2 pushed on the throttle forward and took off, the f14 tomcat rumbling as it drew near shadow-1. Pushing the f14 shadow-2 formed on shadow-1s wing,"Roger I am in the sky and on your wings" fawn replied
@FeurSturm
Shadow-1 looked out his cockpit to see fawn in formation. "Okay, so we are going to do a mock dogfight. I am going to turn and head in the opposite direction from you, then when I say go, we both will turn towards each other. No firing until we have passed, or 'merged.'" Without waiting for conformation Shadow used an Immelmann turn to reverse direction. Then, he flew away from Fawn for 30 seconds. "Okay…go!" Shadow turned hard left, charging towards Fawn's F-14.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE