Thread: two of a kind
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default two of a kind

you've seen them, the members of madness. those who hold pure insanity within them. they are merciless, holding soft spots for only those in which they love. but some may be different, of course. some may trread off the path of madness, becoming kinder and more human. oh, yes. you have seen them.

but now it's my turn.

i was human once. of course, i wasn't normal. i had a large secret, and only few people knew of it. i hadn't even told my lover, sano, about it. but now it is inevitable.
i had two personalities. left brain, right brain, to be exact. one personality controlled the left, the other held power over the right. we had figured out how to act normal, to not make others suspect our condition. but then, he went on a rampage. his sanity snapled, and we were caught.
we were tested on like lab rats, kept in a cage with little water or food. it was inhumane, unsanitary, and very, very foul. it brought him anger to no end, and i could not control him.
and then they did it.
they ripped us apart, our body dividing into two, our brain and heart dividing as well. once the experiment had finished, the result came to be us. the involuntary twins of madness. two of a kind, as they may say.

an angel and a devil. one dies, the other does as well. we are one being in separate bodies.

our names are onyx and xero, and and we're here to wreck havock upon you all.

private

@Broken Madness
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@.:Blue Wishes:.

aye y'all can use whoever and whatever you want !!
this is basically just the story of how onyx and xero really became what they are. i'm hoping to have very little romance in this to focus more on the storyline, if that's alright with all of you!! of course, you don't have to roleplay if you don't want to. just remember to tell me <3