Thread: two of a kind
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: two of a kind

[ god that whole post is horrible- I’m sorry I have no idea where to start XD ]
@hiraeth @Broken Madness @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.

Skittering across the road was a small rabbit. Hazelnut fur waving in the gentle summer breeze as it bounded across the road til she reached the park and slowed. Hopping along gently and nibbling in the patches of clovers embedded into the deep lush grass. That’s when she spotted a pair of boys jumping out of a nearby tree. That’s when the rabbit hopped up into its hind legs and formed into a red headed girl in a yellow sundress. Her freckles popping onto her pale cheeks. Her hazel eyes lit up by the glare of the sun. The park was somewhat desolate, in fact half the time it was completely abandon with the exception of actual rabbits and the occasional stray dog.
Forming back into the rabbit she bounded closer coming to stop just a yard aaay, than creeping closer. She wouldn’t be surprised if they where dealing drugs. It was basically the only reason some people came here anyways. Creeping ever so slightly towards them she angles her ears at them picking up on their conversation. They are leaving. Good. turning back to carry on with her rabbity business she began to nibble on a grove of clovers again her back turned.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord