Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

A brow raising as Orangepaw ran towards the medicine cat's den with berries in tow, the healer nodded. At least one of the cats she'd called forward here had a sense of integrity. True, they were late, but it was hardly the apprentice's fault their mentor had failed to lead the patrol in the first place. Realistically, she should have reprimanded them. It was clear they had left alone, what with Dewpaw not bothering to show up for any of the patrols. She wouldn't be surprised if there were more disappointments regarding her in the future. Thank the stars her laziness hadn't rubbed on her apprentice yet.

"Here," Lightningstorm mewed, offering her patient one of the berries after carefully inspecting them. "Should help with your breathing."

Carefully, she studied the paw, noticing the limp at last. Under a more scrutinous glance, the medicine cat could see a fresh but healing wound on his shoulder, and she found herself shaking her head. She had thought the injury to be fresh, but clearly he had simply failed to come to her whenever he had been out and gotten injured. Had Dewpaw known about this? Had she cared? Yet another complaint she could file away for when she talked to Twilightstar, she supposed. In any case, there was hardly much she could do for the tom at this point. The injury was closing off naturally on its own, and it had gratefully staved off infection.

"I see your injury, but I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for you. It's already started to heal. My suggestion? Plenty of rest. Wish you would have told me sooner. Wouldn't have sent you off on a patrol like that. I want you resting for at least half a moon, alright love? No training, no straining. Otherwise you're just going to tear it further. Next time, come to me earlier so I can give you proper care and hopefully stop you from having to limp around while it heals," the healer chastised grimly.

She could offer poppy seeds, of course. To help with the pain. But in her experience, that could very well make it worse. Once Orangepaw found himself without pain, he might confuse the poppy's effect with improvement and further hurt themselves down the line. Best keep them on their toes and aware of their injury as long as it wasn't unbearable. It might also be a good lesson for the future. To maybe come see her sooner next time.

@Choi_San_Byeol [Orangepaw]
| Until March 14 11:59 PM EST Orangepaw is on sick leave to make sure his shoulder gets some much needed rest! This is not a punishment, but because he will be having a bit of a limp for some moons, I figured it would be severe enough for him to be prescribed some good old fashioned rest and relaxation. If you had roleplays that were training prior to this time it should be safe to continue with them. If he needs anything else from Lightningstorm during that time, feel free to leave a healing form for them. |
(Thank you
How long is a half-moon in real time? I just wanna know when I can continue his training)

Orangepaw listened to the medicine cat, accepting the berry with a grateful purr. He'd gotten used to the taste of the berry. "Ah... yeah. It figured it would be to much trouble to tell you..." He said, "But I'll let you know next time something happens." Orangepaw purred gently. His breathing finally better. Orangepaw's eyes shown with gratitude and friendly affection towards the medicine cat. "Jeez... half a moon is ruff." he muttered to himself, realizing the time he wouldn't be able to do running and jumping practice. Shaking out his pelt, making sure not to move his shoulder, Orangepaw gave a last smile and purr the medicine cat. "Thank you! I'll be more on time with the herbs in the furture. Promise!" With that Orangepaw limped carefully from the den, into the apprentice den to rest.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3