Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningmist padded to the seastones with more confidence than last time, already used to being one of thunderclans representatives. The huge snow bengal tom followed closely behind buckstar, not wanted to steal the lead from him. That would be rude, wouldnt it? The moment he caught view of the already present leader(?), he knew something had to be up. Not only was Lionstorm taking the place that Sootstar normally would, he looked mad. And he knew that when Lionstorm was mad, things werent going to end well. The tom assumed the golden tabbies rage was directed towards Shadowclan, but he didnt want to jump to conclusions.

Taking a seat below Buckstar and Lionstorm, Eveningmist shifted uncomfortably as he heard the tense conversation between the two other toms. What? Coyotes made it to riverclan? That...that was horrible. Absolutely terrible. Unsure as to whether it was in his place to speak on the matter, he awkwardly cleared his throat before deciding to step in. After all, what deputy didnt lend a paw to their leader if it was needed? "Lionstorm, I assure you no one in Thunderclan knew this would ever possibly happen. After we fought off the pack of coyotes, we only followed them as far as the border. While we did our best to keep them away from the clans, we all know that coyotes have minds of their own. No one can control where they go except for perhaps themselves. After the gathering, I will speak to the cats who saw to driving the coyotes out to see if there was anything that might have caused this on our end. However, I am truly sorry for your loss. Is there anything we can do to help?"

The snow bengal did his best to sound as impartial as possible, believing that swaying to far to either side of the debate would do more harm than good. His eyes widened slightly as he realized Lionstorm probably thought he was just a random cat "Oh! Er, Im Eveningmist, by the way" he added almost as an afterthought, dipping his head politely to both Lionstorm and Twilightstar, as he noticed her arrival soon after he finished speaking.

// @Slushie @BILL. @Moonraven

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--