View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Marbledface turned to look at him again as he agreed with her, relaxing a little again. She smiled at his response, and the thought of WindClan trespassing sent a shiver of excitement down the young molly's spine. She nodded her head to his statement about prey, the clan needed it and they should make use of their time, but her head was stuck in the idea of battle now. Her steps became a little bouncier as they continued along and she kept WindClan as their topic of conversation. "I'm excited though, I think it will be fun to finally defend the clan! I want to prove my position here." Her eyes were filled with hunger for a battle. Not really blood-thirst, but more so hunger for a chance to finally, really prove herself. She always felt like she needed to prove herself. Prove that she belonged here, prove that she was strong despite her injury, prove this, that and everything. She picked up her bouncing pace as she continued talking. "Have you ever been in a battle Jaguarclaw?" Her mottled pelt was raised with excitement, her tail twitching behind her with hopes that he had a good story.