Thread: [Rejected] Willowpaw
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willowpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
There's a small flurry of stars that form the shape of a small kitten, eyes glittering as she peered at Willowpaw, listening intently.
Dewkit found herself frowning at what the apprentice and her words. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what was said.
"That's.... Quite noble of you, Willowpaw, but do you have a plan for what to do when you return to the living world? Any specific goals, something tangible? And how will you keep yourself from making such a preventable mistake again?
Many, many cats die young and don't get chances to live full lives. And few get a second chance. We need to be sure you won't simply squander that new chance."

She was more than a little confused how eating, and dying from, spoiled prey made her worthy to be brought back. If it was rotten enough to have killed her, surely it should have been obvious that the prey was bad, right?
But dwelling on a mistake wouldn't get her anywhere, especially if this one saw it as a point of pride.
At this point, she'd just be happy with a bit more information.

[ @Ravenswings ]
// Willowpaw’s smile fell as she spoke.I wish to return to my old home to, hopefully, fix my mistakes and never make them again. I just want to go back because of my mentor’s evil ways. I want to stop her in her tracks and get her to stop before the forest is doomed without… She paused, hoping they got it. And I ate that prey because I wasn’t thinking anything except that I hadn’t eaten that day. Willowpaw mumbled, noting their confusion. //