View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn sniffed the kit over, evaluating and analyzing his health and well-being. The she-cat sighed a relief when she couldn't distinguish anything health-wise wrong with him. She grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him out of the little hole. Setting him down, the she-cat realized his was kind of lopsided. Flicking her ears in confusion the she-cat nosed him a bit and saw the problem the two-legs would have had with him. "Oh goodnes, you poor thing." She frowned hearing that his mother left him to be found. "Well my darling, I do not believe your mother will be returning..." She frowned sadly, a genuine look of sadness washed over her. "And I will certainly not leave you here all by yourself. It is way to cold for you to be out here alone." She mewed in a concerned tone. The temperatures had started to rise in the passing days but today, it had dropped back down. The ground hard with never ending frost. The little kit in front of her wouldn't be able to keep himself warm at all and he'd end up freezing to death!

The SkyClan warrior licked the kit on the head gently. "I'm going to take you where I live. It's quite beautiful, you'll see. I'll take care of you. I will do my very best to be a good mother, since your mother has entrusted the clan cats to take care of you." She exclaimed softly to the little curly haired kit. "When you get older, we will find your mother together, reconnect when the time is right. For now, little one, you will live in SkyClan. It will be up to you later on in life, if you feel it to be your true home." She mewed and nuzzled the kits cheek with her nose, cold and dry. "Are you ready?" She didn't want to force the kit but if he put up a struggle, she would snatch him up and take him straight to camp. The feline had long legs and she ran a good pace. They'd be back to camp in no time and he wouldn't be able to argue. The she-cat placed her fluffy tail over the little kit providing him with some warmth as she waited his response.
Duffle looked up at the larger cat. He felt very small when sitting near her, but then again he always felt small and sometimes he doubted that would change. Half the time he thought his siblings were taller than him. He looked up at her and saw that she had noticed his ‘specialty’. Or at least that’s what his mother called it. Duffle didn’t find it to be very special. Not one bit. He looked down at his paw with a quiet sigh. Of course she would notice. Who didn’t notice a kit with three paws. Her words only confirmed his thoughts though. His mother wasn’t coming back. He doubted she was actually thinking the two legs didn’t want him. Maybe his mother didn’t want him. Maybe that was the real reason she left him out here in the cold. He shuddered and pulled his paws closer to his chest. Too cold was an understatement. ”Do you think my mommy will want me back when I get bigger?” he asked, his voice hopeful and innocent. He leaned closer to Tinyfawn in attempts to get closer to her warmth. He was glad that someone seemed to want him. She had said that the clan would be his home. Home to the young kit meant family. Skyclan would be his family. Surely it wouldn’t reject him like it seemed his mother had. ”I’m ready. I just want to be home.” he said softly. He worked into her chest, wanting to be swooped up by the gentle feline. It seemed like someone loved him and Duffle wasn’t about to loose another figure that he looked up to.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~