View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Duffle looked up at the larger cat. He felt very small when sitting near her, but then again he always felt small and sometimes he doubted that would change. Half the time he thought his siblings were taller than him. He looked up at her and saw that she had noticed his ‘specialty’. Or at least that’s what his mother called it. Duffle didn’t find it to be very special. Not one bit. He looked down at his paw with a quiet sigh. Of course she would notice. Who didn’t notice a kit with three paws. Her words only confirmed his thoughts though. His mother wasn’t coming back. He doubted she was actually thinking the two legs didn’t want him. Maybe his mother didn’t want him. Maybe that was the real reason she left him out here in the cold. He shuddered and pulled his paws closer to his chest. Too cold was an understatement. ”Do you think my mommy will want me back when I get bigger?” he asked, his voice hopeful and innocent. He leaned closer to Tinyfawn in attempts to get closer to her warmth. He was glad that someone seemed to want him. She had said that the clan would be his home. Home to the young kit meant family. Skyclan would be his family. Surely it wouldn’t reject him like it seemed his mother had. ”I’m ready. I just want to be home.” he said softly. He worked into her chest, wanting to be swooped up by the gentle feline. It seemed like someone loved him and Duffle wasn’t about to loose another figure that he looked up to.
Tinyfawn flicked her ears and pressed her body closer to the kits. "I'm sure you're mother would be happy to see you when you got older." However, Tinyfawn wasn't so sure he'd be able to go back. Tinyfawn wasn't even sure that he could go back, and there was a good chance he wouldn't want to leave after living with them his whole life. Her ears perked at the little kit voicing that he wanted to go home. A warmth swelled in her heart and a small rush of excitement drew over her. "Alright, let's go home." She purred softly as she leaned down and pick the little kit up.

She took him through the forest, showing him all of the different areas, speaking through his curly fur hoping he would understand her. They visited the training plateau, good hunting places, etc. As she showed him, she spotted patrols walking together and apprentices training with their mentors. Hearing their growls of frustration and victory cries when they either failed or succeeded. "One day, that'll be you little one." She murmured. She smiled through his fur. She couldn't believe she now had a kit of her own to care for. She hurried herself through the forest and walked to the entrance, not yet going inside. She settled him down by her paws. "Now little one, before we go in. I think we should give you a name worthy of a SkyClan cat. And this way you can also prepare yourself, there are a lot of scents mingled into one that makes the unique smell of a SkyClan cat. You must not feel overwhelmed so prepare yourself while I think of a name..." She trailed off as she thought of a name, curling her tail and scooting her body closer to the small kit.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 20th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.