View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 12:37 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn flicked her ears and pressed her body closer to the kits. "I'm sure you're mother would be happy to see you when you got older." However, Tinyfawn wasn't so sure he'd be able to go back. Tinyfawn wasn't even sure that he could go back, and there was a good chance he wouldn't want to leave after living with them his whole life. Her ears perked at the little kit voicing that he wanted to go home. A warmth swelled in her heart and a small rush of excitement drew over her. "Alright, let's go home." She purred softly as she leaned down and pick the little kit up.

She took him through the forest, showing him all of the different areas, speaking through his curly fur hoping he would understand her. They visited the training plateau, good hunting places, etc. As she showed him, she spotted patrols walking together and apprentices training with their mentors. Hearing their growls of frustration and victory cries when they either failed or succeeded. "One day, that'll be you little one." She murmured. She smiled through his fur. She couldn't believe she now had a kit of her own to care for. She hurried herself through the forest and walked to the entrance, not yet going inside. She settled him down by her paws. "Now little one, before we go in. I think we should give you a name worthy of a SkyClan cat. And this way you can also prepare yourself, there are a lot of scents mingled into one that makes the unique smell of a SkyClan cat. You must not feel overwhelmed so prepare yourself while I think of a name..." She trailed off as she thought of a name, curling her tail and scooting her body closer to the small kit.
The young kit was swooped up into Tinyfawn's mouth. He dangled from her grasp and looked around. Sure by home he had wanted his Twoleg den, with his mother and siblings. He wanted the sweet little Twoleg to hold him and tick the spot behind his ears. He wanted that home, but like his mother and this feline had told him, he couldn't go back there. This Clan that the molly spoke of was going to be his home. Duffle gave a yawn, his tiny maw stretching wide. He blinked his golden green eyes slowly, sleep tugging at him. The gentle sway of motion as Tinyfawn carried him was tempting. He watched the forest and fields flash by as they traveled. He was just about to doze off when Tinyfawn brought him near the training grounds. The excited and defeated cries of the apprentices woke him. He glared around, wondering why on earth cats would be making such noises. If he or any of the other cats in his house had made this kind of racket, the Twolegs would have used their water squirter on them. "Whoa.." He whispered, looking around at the battling cats. "Why are they fighting? Mommy told us not to fight in the house. Can we fight here? Can I try?" He asked excitedly. Duffle looked to the cats in awe as he watched them tussle and bat at each other. It was intriguing and Duffle wanted to be a part in it. He swung his paws around, trying to mimic the motions of the fighting cats. "Take that! And that!" he said, dealing playful blows to thin air. He giggled and looked back at the cats, before Tinyfawn started carrying him away.

He didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to watch them more, and try to do what they were doing. It looked fun and exciting, better than any games his siblings had come up with. As she began talking to him on a new name, he tilted his head and blinked up at her. "Why do I have to have a new name? Is Duffle not good enough?" He asked innocently. He was concerned at why he had to go by something that wasn't his name. If he went by something else, how would his mother know it was him when he went back to find her when he was older? "I don't want a new name. I want to be Duffle." He said stubbornly, a frown curling on his tiny maw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~