View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal was sitting anxiously at their meeting spot. She didn't like being here alone in case she ever got caught by another warrior. So while she was sitting and waiting, she was shuffling her paws around, her big green hues were scanning the area around her constantly. She didn't get how Blazingcomet could smell her coming, but she couldn't smell him until he was in sight. Perhaps that was all apart of the training process he spoke about before. Maybe she should invest some time into training? Maybe she would appear more worthy to him? What if she just asked to join his clan? How would the tom handle that? It was a bad idea, she wouldn't ask. Petal should just remain a kittypet, it would be better that way, wouldn't it? Oh how these meetings with Blazingcomet made her anxious but excited all at once!
Upon spotting his pretty Petal, the orange tom’s eyes lit up with a new sparkle. He loved the adventure of having a forbidden relationship, of seeing someone outside the Clan… and the kittypet certainly was worth it. Besides, Blazingcomet was never caught, so how it mattered - he wasn’t sure. Sometimes, however, he did wish that Petal lived within SkyClan - so they wouldn’t have to go so long between meetings. If he was seen slipping out every day to speak to a she cat in the territory, then it was sure to get suspicious. ”Expecting someone, beautiful?” The tom asked, a hint of mischief coming up in his voice as he crept up behind the she cat. With no training, she wouldn’t be able to spot him - or hear him - as easily, which made pranks on her quite amusing… though Blazingcomet wouldn’t really want to scare the she cat for the world. Coming out from behind the feline, he gave her a light nuzzle before sitting down in front of her. ”And how was your day, love?” He liked hearing about Petal’s kittypet adventures. They were so much tamer, less interesting than the warrior life, but Blazingcomet took in every detail of them. Because it was something different, and new. His relationship with Drizzleshard ruined, perhaps tame was good for now - and at least this kittypet wasn’t the clingy type. She might be a little too girly, a little too sugar-sweet for his flirty side - but she was his. His Petal, his kittypet, his love. And eventually… he would know if she felt the same way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.