View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The young kit was swooped up into Tinyfawn's mouth. He dangled from her grasp and looked around. Sure by home he had wanted his Twoleg den, with his mother and siblings. He wanted the sweet little Twoleg to hold him and tick the spot behind his ears. He wanted that home, but like his mother and this feline had told him, he couldn't go back there. This Clan that the molly spoke of was going to be his home. Duffle gave a yawn, his tiny maw stretching wide. He blinked his golden green eyes slowly, sleep tugging at him. The gentle sway of motion as Tinyfawn carried him was tempting. He watched the forest and fields flash by as they traveled. He was just about to doze off when Tinyfawn brought him near the training grounds. The excited and defeated cries of the apprentices woke him. He glared around, wondering why on earth cats would be making such noises. If he or any of the other cats in his house had made this kind of racket, the Twolegs would have used their water squirter on them. "Whoa.." He whispered, looking around at the battling cats. "Why are they fighting? Mommy told us not to fight in the house. Can we fight here? Can I try?" He asked excitedly. Duffle looked to the cats in awe as he watched them tussle and bat at each other. It was intriguing and Duffle wanted to be a part in it. He swung his paws around, trying to mimic the motions of the fighting cats. "Take that! And that!" he said, dealing playful blows to thin air. He giggled and looked back at the cats, before Tinyfawn started carrying him away.

He didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted to watch them more, and try to do what they were doing. It looked fun and exciting, better than any games his siblings had come up with. As she began talking to him on a new name, he tilted his head and blinked up at her. "Why do I have to have a new name? Is Duffle not good enough?" He asked innocently. He was concerned at why he had to go by something that wasn't his name. If he went by something else, how would his mother know it was him when he went back to find her when he was older? "I don't want a new name. I want to be Duffle." He said stubbornly, a frown curling on his tiny maw.
Tinyfawn had chuckled when the kit 'battle trained' in between her jaws. She sighed softly with a sad smile before licking the kits head. "Sweetheart, in SkyClan we have to have Clan names. If your mother knew about us and left you in our paws, she'd know that your name would be changed." She sighed looking around the territory just outside the entrance looking for something that would be a good name for Duffle. Then she thought about the stories she had heard in camp about how an elder went on a journey and almost fell down a cliff. The elder had clearly described how steep the rocky side was and suddenly remembered what that was called. "Cragkit, how does that sound?" She then looked at the kits worried expression, she figured he was worried mom wouldn't recognize him or even know it was him with his new name. As if reading his mind, she explained, "Don't worry, mothers are very good at recognizing their kits whether they have a new name or not. Also, if you remember your original name, I'm sure you can tell her it's you." She promised with a small smile on her maw. The long-limbed feline stretched her self, now standing in front of him. "Well what do you think? Cragkit sound pretty good?" She purred nosing his ear.
Hope you don't mind Raven joining in the Roleplay he played Crowsight, future mate of Tinyfawn c;
@Raven & Co

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:32 PM.