View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:52 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Tinyfawn had chuckled when the kit 'battle trained' in between her jaws. She sighed softly with a sad smile before licking the kits head. "Sweetheart, in SkyClan we have to have Clan names. If your mother knew about us and left you in our paws, she'd know that your name would be changed." She sighed looking around the territory just outside the entrance looking for something that would be a good name for Duffle. Then she thought about the stories she had heard in camp about how an elder went on a journey and almost fell down a cliff. The elder had clearly described how steep the rocky side was and suddenly remembered what that was called. "Cragkit, how does that sound?" She then looked at the kits worried expression, she figured he was worried mom wouldn't recognize him or even know it was him with his new name. As if reading his mind, she explained, "Don't worry, mothers are very good at recognizing their kits whether they have a new name or not. Also, if you remember your original name, I'm sure you can tell her it's you." She promised with a small smile on her maw. The long-limbed feline stretched her self, now standing in front of him. "Well what do you think? Cragkit sound pretty good?" She purred nosing his ear.
Hope you don't mind Raven joining in the Roleplay he played Crowsight, future mate of Tinyfawn c;
@Raven & Co
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A tabby later stepped out of the shadows and gazed at the two with a rather surprised expression. "I was starting to think you got lost, which would've been pretty weird considering you're a warrior." The tom said, giving a slight chuckle, it was Crowsight, he then turned his gaze towards the small tom and he gave him a warm smile. "Hello there, young one." The warrior mewed calmly, taking a seat beside Tinyfawn before turning his gaze to look at her. "Where'd you find him?" He asked, by the tone of his voice, he was pretty concerned, he hated seeing kits being abandonned, even if it was needed, if you had kits, it meant you were ready to take responsabilities, and still, many kits were left abandonned in the forest only to either die or grow up in complete loneliness. "You know, Tinyfawn, it's things like this that make me angry... Even if it's for a kit's own good, his mother still must've agreed to have him, but if she can't take care of him, SkyClan will, I can promise that, and by the looks of it, you'll do a wonderful job." Crowsight added, giving the she-cat a confident smile, by the way he had seen her act before, he knew she was good with kits, and taking care of one wouldn't be too much trouble. "And if you ever need someone to keep him for some time, you can always turn to me." He offered.
@Nighty

Duffle frowned. He wasn’t completely sold on the fact of changing his name. Okay so maybe it would help him fit into the Clan but still. What if his Mom didn’t believe him? He swore that someday he would go back and find her. He loved his Mom and he didn’t want to live without her. He still didn’t understand fully why he had to come here. Maybe these cats had to teach him something? Something that would help make him a better cat? Oh! Maybe he would be taught how to fight like those other cats that way he could protect his Mother. Yeah that was it. Cragkit. It sounded funny but he didn’t want to argue. “I like it.” He stayed softly. Okay so he didn’t necessarily like it but still he looked up at the approaching cat. Nervously, he shifted so that his front left leg was hidden from the view of him, concealing the sight of his missing paw. “Hello there.” He squeaked to the Tom cat. He looked back and forth between the warriors as they conversed, hoping his ‘specialty’ wouldn’t be called to attention.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:53 PM.