View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:31 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Duffle frowned. He wasn’t completely sold on the fact of changing his name. Okay so maybe it would help him fit into the Clan but still. What if his Mom didn’t believe him? He swore that someday he would go back and find her. He loved his Mom and he didn’t want to live without her. He still didn’t understand fully why he had to come here. Maybe these cats had to teach him something? Something that would help make him a better cat? Oh! Maybe he would be taught how to fight like those other cats that way he could protect his Mother. Yeah that was it. Cragkit. It sounded funny but he didn’t want to argue. “I like it.” He stayed softly. Okay so he didn’t necessarily like it but still he looked up at the approaching cat. Nervously, he shifted so that his front left leg was hidden from the view of him, concealing the sight of his missing paw. “Hello there.” He squeaked to the Tom cat. He looked back and forth between the warriors as they conversed, hoping his ‘specialty’ wouldn’t be called to attention.
Crowsight smiled down at the tom once more, surprised as he seemed to hide something, which made the tom's ears perk, he sniffed the little tom and, as he heard him, pressed his nose into his fur playfully. "I'm Crowsight, you don't have anything to worry here, you're safe, and we sure can't say less considering you're with Tinyfawn." He mewed softly, giving the kit a lick between the ears, the tom had always had a fatherly side, he loved kits! "Did you come here on your own or did someone bring you here? Because if you were brought here, it means that your mother, or father, knows about the clans." He said, taking in the kit's scent, it wasn't one he knew. Turning his attention to his hidden paw again, he met Duffle's gaze. "Mind showing me what you're hiding under there? We sure wouldn't want you to be injured..." He added, worry clearly evident in his tone, the tom was always like that, being with a kit or his clanmates, he cared, and that was what made him who he was.

Last edited by Gone; February 22nd, 2018 at 10:32 PM.