View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:17 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

WindClan WindClan Healing

Welcome to WindClan's Medicine Cat's Den
Wipe your paws at the entrance, and take care not to overstay your welcome. Storms are known to strike swiftly and leave ruin in their wake.

Lightningstorm is WindClan's current medicine cat, and after the events that have left her thus, she is not looking for a medicine cat apprentice.

She has excellent knowledge and experience in dealing with wounds and broken limbs, having dealt almost exclusively with those during her apprenticeship. Her knowledge on illnesses is vast and she can most likely easily pinpoint most illnesses, but might struggle with extremely rare or lesser known ones due to having never heard of them or having encountered them, with the former being the more likely scenario. Finally, after much experimentation, she is capable of treating cats with asthma and/or lung scarring of any variety. If your cat has issues breathing due to some condition, she will have the treatment for you.

That being said, please keep in mind that while she is inventive and thinks outside the box, she is still a cat, and has limitations in what she can and cannot do. If you have an idea for a plot that would require her learning a new herb, I am never opposed to the idea! Just remember that there might be side effects that might permanently affect your character if the illness is too dire or a plot goes on for too long, so feel free to PM me first so we can brain storm some chaos together. If you ever have any questions on what she can or cannot handle, also feel free to VM me or PM me before moving on with an illness or wound plot and I will be happy to let you know what she can do for your character under the circumstances presented!

Lightningstorm's priority is the clan's overall physical health. If a cat is not ill or injured, however, they are not welcome in her den. This includes pregnant cats about to give birth, as she believes kits should not be born in a den so exposed to illness.

Guidelines
Quote:

○ Lightningstorm has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy. Please fill out a form and wait for me to respond to it before posting in the medicine den!
○ If looking for a social call with your character, please VM me beforehand, as Lightning is likely to kick out any cat caught inside the den without illness or injury!
○ Lightningstorm can participate in birthing roleplays, but she will do so at the nursery. Queens coming over to the medicine cat's den to give birth will be directed towards the nursery with very rare exceptions.

Forms
Quote:

Illness Form
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Illness Suffered:
Symptoms Present:
Live/Die/Desired Outcome:
Other:
Mention: @Alchemist Kitsune

○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○

Injury Form
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Injury Overview:
Other:

○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○

Pregnancy Form
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Pregnancy Symptoms:
Pregnancy Difficulties [If Any]:
Other:

○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○

Birthing Form
Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
Litter Size [And Stillborns If Any]:
Difficulties During Birth [If Any]:
Other:

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; January 29th, 2024 at 11:42 AM.