View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default In A Time of Need (Mass Healing Training)

I've recently been informed that 5 to 6 is the max amount an individual StarClanner could bring into a dream, and I will be typing up the starter soon.

With poppy's blessing, I present you all with — mass herb training offers for all!
Coldamber is a former Medicine Cat of WindClan, and has quite the collection of herb knowledge to offer those that are interested.
With RiverClan still without a Medicine Cat, I and dear Coldy have become concerned and wish to do something about this. I will be treating the actual thread when it comes time as an event in an attempt to make this process as fast paced as possible while also teaching the most amount of people possible. Before the continue further, a few disclaimers!!

Please be aware it would still be best to ask poppy if you wish for your character to be more involved with healing on a grander scale. I don't think you need permission for self healing or healing one or two others, especially if your cat picks their own herbs.
Participating in this will also not necessarily make you more likely to gain a Medicine Cat or Medicine Cat apprentice position. That's not the purpose of this, these are not HR tryouts.

With that out of the way, here's how I want to do this!!
I will have an application you should fill out so I have as much information about your cat that might be needed, as Coldamber would have paid at least a bit of attention to who she's snatching into her Dreamland so she can properly address them.

Now, in regards to the actual training, I will be treating it as an event.
I do not wish for this to drag on. This is meant to be a quick little booster for everyone.
I will make a post, teaching 1-3 herbs. In order to learn an herb, you must make a reply stating the name of the plant(s) your cat paid attention to in order for it to count, to make sure your cat is "paying attention". It does not have to be a long post. A one sentence post will suffice, though I encourage longer posts.
To make sure as many people get a chance to reply as possible, I will wait roughly 72 hours for replies before moving on. If you need a personal reminder, please let me know and I'll send you a VM around the 48 hour mark.
Please only apply one of your cats. This is to keep things nice and simple.
I'll be keeping this open until Friday, on the 23rd, though I may close it sooner depending on how popular this gets.
RiverClan only!! Maybe one day I'll get to the other Clan's, but for now RiverClan gets the spotlight because of MC situation.
Apprentices and up are free to join. No kits.

I think I've covered the important parts, so now let's move on to the form!!

Cat you wish to apply:
Characters pronouns:
Personal Bump?:
Mention me: @Abyssopelagic

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; February 20th, 2024 at 09:46 PM.