View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface purrs happily nuzzling his head against hers “ they’re beautiful my love.” He says happily as he begins to smell the little ones, licking each of their heads happily. He was purring loudly and happily at the sight of them “ ... my love you’ve made me the happiest tom alive... I thank you “ He says nuzzling his nose with hers. Moons of pain, suffering and every sin he has made has just been washed away. He was a father, a warrior with a beautiful mate at his side and a clan that will provided for them. He purrs happily “ ... I thank you my love... now I finally have a reason to live”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Aleka @Celestial @mompaws

The small female kit, named Gingerkit, let out a silent mew, opening her tiny mouth wide. Instead of suckling from her mother, the kit simply sat. At her fathers touch, she squeaked, blindly heading to the warmth of her mother.

[ Sorry it’s short~ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@Rubinaito (Ebonymist)

Darkness surrounded the kit and his eyes still remained shut. He could hear frequent mumbles and utters of air that left from the other bodies close to him. The kit could feel tongues grinding against his fur, causing splutters of mewls to erupt from his lips. Flailing his limbs about like a fish out of water, desperately trying to snuggle in closer to the warmth that he could feel surrounding him. The tom was notably larger than the other kits — of those that were there so far — with his thick masses of ginger and white fur. He seemed like he was a natural-born warrior.
@Celestial @Aleka

Ebonymist laughed slightly at seeing her kits wriggle around as Lostface interacted with them, raising her head to touch her nose to Lostface's affectionately. His words were a little painful to hear, worry for the tom clouding her gaze for a moment- but only for a moment. She felt her kittens squirm closer and bit back a purr of maternal amusement. She glanced over to one of the kits who hadn't yet made a move to come closer, gently biting down on the kitten's scruff to pull them closer only to let out a meow of surprise. The kitten was cold and stiff, and it's skin tore easily beneath her teeth. It wasn't breathing, either. She swept her tail to bring the kit closer, watching as it limply dragged across the found without even as twitch. Had Ebonymist not lacked the ability to cry, she would be shedding tears in shock. At least one of her kits were dead. She bowed her head and gave it a feeble lick, the feeling of misery sinking in. It was likely this kitten had died because of her foolish decision to fight at the gathering against a much more skilled cat. "No..." She murmured, her shoulders shuddering ever so slightly. She looked over at the other kitten not moving and gently nudged him; the small kitten that shared her ginger fur was still breathing, warm, and alive. Hope flooded her system and she began running her tongue against the kit's fur, in hopes that it would help the kit begin moving.

Last edited by red_inactive; December 9th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.